heres something i found from 3 years ago =)
loneliness
I sleep a dreamless night
Emptiness deep inside
I close my eyes hoping to awaken to your call
In this night
I am alone
With no one beside me
I cry alone with regrets of the day that has gone by
Not wanting to make a memory of the
Insignificant breath that kept me alive
In this night,
Im Wanting you to travel in time where’d you
Think of me as much as I do of you
To the time where my presence made a difference
And when there wasn’t an emptiness in my soul
That thirsts for your love in every breath
In this night,
I fake a smile to show you im alright
But im dying inside
For the absence of you by my side
The sorrow in me causing pain beyond bare
In this night,
I sleep with the hope of tomorrow
That it may be better .....
In this night.
No comments:
Post a Comment